For those who need extra nighttime healing, hydrating, and reparative benefits. This super emollient, antioxidant rich night cream will work wonders for tired skin while you sleep. Non-sticky, non-greasy, super rich and silky. Can be used with "Bee Healed Serum". All skin types. This cream will be custom formulated to your skin.
Please answer these questions in the "additional information" text box...
1. What is your skin type?
2. Do you have any known allergies?
3. What concerns do you have about your skin?
Firming, toning, and regenerative. This formula utilizes fresh goat's milk from organically-raised La Mancha and Mini Nubian goats, organic manuka honey (UMF 15+) from New Zealand, organic shea butter, ewax, raw royal jelly, organic rosehip oil, organic calendula hydrosol, a healthy dose (2%) of helichrysum essential oil (aka Immortelle), Resveratrol, neodefend, and a blend of nutrient-rich essential oils.
The benefits of Goat's Milk & Manuka Honey skincare.
Helichrysum - nature's very best anti-aging gift. Countless studies are available through the National Institutes of Health on the skin effects of this essential oil.
Resveratrol - Super potent antioxidant from wine & grapes that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles & UV damage.
Pomegranate - Potent antioxidant that is a high source of ellagic acid, a polyphenol that has been shown to inhibit the growth of skin cancer. Believed to also to help mediate the effects of ultraviolet rays & skin discoloration.
Let's talk about the milk...
Goat Milk has been used as a healthy, natural part of skincare for centuries. Its benefits over chemical laden products are many, making Goat Milk skincare a superior, natural, healthy choice for you and your largest organ... your skin.
- Goat Milk contains lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid that aids in breaking down dead skin cells, encouraging elastin production, and allowing the skin to naturally rejuvenate. Who doesn't want natural rejuvenation?
- Goat Milk is packed with essential vitamins and natural nutrients including vitamin A (known for its ability to repair damaged tissue and reduce wrinkles), as well as vitamins C and B. Add Zinc, amino acids, citric acids as well as unsaturated fatty acids and you have a healthy combination that your skin deserves to experience. Vitamin A in the milk slows down the effects of aging, as well as prevents age spots and thickening of skin.
- Goat Milk has a PH level very close to that of your skin. While opinions vary on the importance of a balanced PH, many believe it aids in protecting your skin from unwelcome bacteria.
- Goat Milk skincare products have been proven to aid in reducing acne, so much so that many dermatologists recommend them to their patients as a natural path to healthier skin.
- Nutritionally goats milk is superior to cows milk because it contains more nutrients, vitamins, proteins and minerals. The fat globules in goats milk are smaller than those in cow's milk, making it easily absorbed into the skin. Cosmetic chemists call goat's milk "nature's liposomes" because it is so easily absorbed into the skin, restoring the skin with moisture, proteins, minerals and vitamins.
And now for the manuka honey...
Manuka honey is produced in New Zealand by bees that pollinate the native manuka bush. It is used in both traditional and modern medicine for its natural antibacterial properties. In addition to containing hydrogen peroxide, manuka honey is high in the antibacterial methylglyoxal (MG). MG is found in most types of honey in small quantities. However, manuka honey contains up to 100 times more MG than normal honey.
Why use it on your skin?
Because it keeps skin clear, youthful, and hydrated.
Manuka honey works wonders for blemished skin because of its aforementioned natural antibacterial properties. It is also a potent anti-inflammatory, so soothes inflamed skin while healing blemishes. It also helps balance the skin’s pH and contains amino acids which slough away dead skin cells, helping to keep pores clear. In other words: this sticky-sweet substance is your skin’s best friend.
MH has been shown to increase collagen cross-linking, promoting the structural growth of collagen in skin cells. And since amino acids are the building blacks of collagen, they also protect collagen. Healthy collagen means healthy, firm, youthful-looking skin.
- Helps skin retain moisture.
Manuka honey is a natural humectant, drawing moisture into the skin. This hydration helps to further enhance the skin’s elasticity and cell regeneration, as well as promote healing.
Our goat's milk & manuka honey products are available in a few different varieties. We only use essential oils and always use a Paraben free Preservative. We hope you
love our products as much as we do.
Generous size - 1.7oz or 3.8oz airless pump.
"The Bee Emollient Night cream is amazing. I've been using it for a week and already note changes to my skin texture and feel. Gotta stock up on this stuff!" San Francisco, Ca February 25, 2015
"I love everything I've bought from you. The skin stuff is better than any in give ever tried, and I've tried all the expensive lines out there. This is a best kept secret line! Thank you, thank you!" West Hollywood, Ca February 26, 2015.