We now offer Goat Milk Soaps!!! I can hardly contain my excitement. 4oz bars that look like the photo. Each bar comes Hand Wrapped in recycled materials.
Goat’s milk is rich in essential fatty acids and triglycerides. The essential fatty acids have a unique PH similar to humans, so it is less irritating and more easily absorbed by our skin. These fatty acids and triglycerides are super moisturizing.
But there’s more! Goat’s milk contains precious skin minerals like selenium and is loaded with vitamins, particularly vitamin A, the most important vitamin for the skin. As with other milks, goat’s milk contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). It assists to gently slough off dead skin cells and helps to hydrate and brighten the skin.
Goat’s milk has unique nourishing properties that make it the perfect ingredient to add to anything which touches your skin, from your shaving cream to your moisturizer. It is both an anti-aging wonder and a lifesaver for dry and sensitive skin. It is both anti-inflammatory and super moisturizing without any irritating fragrances.
As far as the skin on your body, goat’s milk is a must for your daily shower. With its healing benefits, not only will you notice healthier skin, but one more little glorious thing will happen — you will begin to notice a need for less moisturizer. There are many different brands that carry goat’s milk-based soap … I happen to adore one that also incorporates aromatherapy for added bath time pleasure.
Goat’s milk is known to be a healthy food for inside our bodies, but as a skincare ingredient, it is a healing miracle. As I mentioned earlier, its lactic acid content helps to reveal brighter, healthier skin while the nourishing and remineralizing ingredients do wonders to maintain the skin’s integrity. Naturally packed with vitamins and anti-oxidants, goat’s milk should be the new kid on your block.
1. Gentle Exfoliant Soap 1: with finely ground apricot seeds in Sandalwood Vanilla, Bee or Goats (12/5-12/25 - temporarily with finely ground blueberry seeds in place of apricot seeds)
2. Lavender Dream Soap: with lavender buds in Sweet Lavender, Bee
3. Soothing Soap: for Babies & Mamas with colloidal oatmeal in honey vanilla, Bee or Goats
4. Facial Purifying Soap: with finely ground blueberry and therapeutic grade microderm crystals for exfoliation and betonite clay for pore cleansing, in blackberry scent, Bees or Goats
5. Gentle Exfoliant Soap 2: with finely ground blueberry and apricot seeds in Fresh Fields, Horse or Goat or Bees (12/5-12/25 - temporarily with therapuetic grade microderm crystals in place of apricot seeds)
6. Rosewood & Sage Soap: with blueberry seeds and lavender buds, in Lavender, Rosewood, Rose, and Spanish Sage essential oils, Horse or Goat or Bees
7. Unscented: no additives of any kind
Starting at $6.50 each